Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Tankie U

Wowwww..... got a nice blog... thanks to my dearest kuzzin, Nana......

Nice skin i have..... well well well..... let give her ard of applause..... okie get back to my day today.... work as usual sucksss....my colleague is on leave the whole day and guess wat 2molo she on leave again..... wat a day to start my new year......

after work, i went to bencoolen st wif my luving hubby to check out my specky..... hahahahaha all becoz my hubby broke my specs..... geeeeee..... but too bad all dat specs does not catch my eyes.... i wan a cool and different from the rest.......

guess i be going for specs shopping this weekend.... yippeeeeee...... so til then to d looooooo....... chow....... and to my kuzzins..... u guys rockssssss...... n i luv all of you..... thanks for being a part of my life.... and for my hubby i luv ya so much..... so much that you cant imagine......

No comments: