Thursday, December 08, 2005

WOOOO AHHHHH!!!!!!

Brazillian Wax!!!! The thought makes most of us go wooooo!!!!!! Getting all the hair at your "baby" waxed out!!!! That's sound like hell...... Well guess wat? I did the unbelievable!!!! I got thru it just fine!!!!

Yesterday, I went to Strip at Holland Village with Nana who is accompanying me to go thru the challenge.... Well actually i have been thinking abt it for the past days and browsing thru the internet to check wat others think abt it!!!!! Well most people say it is unbearable and the process can "kill".....

First, ask Hubby wat he thinks abt it? Well of coz the answer is if you think you can handle then go for it.... but after hearing the after effects that my "baby" will be a swell then he say " No need la dar!!! Later during our 2nd Honeymoon how????" You say u want to have baby so just as well no need to do!" So decision make was not to go....

Wake up yesterday morning.... hmmm... i felt like going for it so ask Nana for her opinion and she say "Painful kan sis but y not you try and tell me your experience!!" So pick up my courage and call STRIP..... Appointment at 6PM......

Meet Nana at the bus stop near the MRT at 550pm and we walk to STRIP at the same time developing my courage to go on with the waxing...... The moment i reached at the doorstep i know there is no turning back.....

With the courage i collected i walk into the shop and i was told to go to the room and get striped.... While waiting for the therapist, i keep controlling myself and keeping myseld at ease.... Then the therapist arrived and i know the moment has come....

She slowly put the hot wax where it suppose to be and 1 2 3 and the sound of ripped off can be heard..... the feeling of a pinch is felt.... i still can go thru this.... one after another the therapist waxed off my hair..... even my labia is not spared.... but to be honest the waxed off the labia is not painful after all like i expeceted but the waxed off of the top part which is more painful.....

Shall not elaborate my experience on the waxing part but I managed to go thru the whole process without even screaming and it is not that painful after all.... maybe i believe giving birth is much pain even though i myself have not went thru it....

And i shall say it paid off to do the stupid thing coz my Hubby loves it!!!!! hehehehehehe.... I shall have a wonderful 2nd Honeymoon......

No comments: