Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Squeezeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saturday (26 Nov 2005)

I had a great fun with my kuzzins and hubby not forgetting my parents...... We went for a competition of squeezing ourselves into a 9 seater MPV..... Cool huh.....

We started out with only 25 people and went the competition started, the first team got 37 people into the car..... OMG not enuff people wat to do? So we went begging to strangers along the street to join the team.... Cant believe it that we managed to lure more that 26 people to join us.... though it hard but it worth the begging.....

hmmmm.... another thing how to fit the 50 people in the car.... strategies strategies!!!!! Manage to come out with a plan into fitting most of us in the car..... When it come to our turn.... 5 4 3 2 1 and we start to fit one by one most of the team members.... guess wat me is situated near the dashboard.... hehehehe free show on my butt la....

Wohooooooo...... so stuffy seh!!!!! Feel like cant breathe anymore but must be cool!!!! hehehehe and when all the doors of the MPV is shut!!!! Now the verdict time.... Gosh!!! we manage to squeeze 41 people in the car...... wahhhhhhhh!!!!! Not bad for adults ler!!!! all the other contestants are small petite students leh!!!!

Even though is not enuff to win but i believe all of us had a great fun...... n the winner of the competition manage to squeeze 50 PEOPLE into the MPV you know...... even best!!!!!

Thanks to my kuzzins & frens and not forgetting my hubby's frens and my parents too.... You guys and gals rock my world.......

No comments: